Tuesday 16 April 2013

Silhouette Party Cards

Silhouette Party Cards




















I plan to use these cards as invitations for next Harry Potter party.  I think that they are a cute touch for any occasion.

Materials Needed:

-X-acto knife
-Blank greeting cards
-Cardstock paper
-Tape

1.  Cut out a template of your silhouette out of cardstock.  I did mine just by looking t a picture, and cutting what i saw with my X-acto knife.  You can also certainly just printout your picture, and trace the outside of it with your X-acto.


2.  Tape you template in place onto the inside of your card.  Unfortunately, on these ones I made a mistake, and did the picture so that it turns out upside down when you look at the front.  

3.  Cut out your Harry Potter shape with your X-acto knife, and take out the cut-out.  Write a beautiful message inside, and voila!


if you have any feedback whatsoever, please leave a comment, I have just changed the settings so that anyone can comment, incase any of you without gmail accounts were having trouble.