Sunday 17 March 2013

Honeyduke Cupcake Toppers

Honeyduke Cupcake Toppers





















I was looking online to find some sort of cupcake topper for my birthday, and i found a picture featuring these.  Yes, they are not my idea, and I do not own the rights to them, but I thought I might show you how to make them.


Materials Needed:


-Pink pompoms

-White paper lollipop sticks
-Printed out Honeyduke labels
-Hot glue + Glue gun

1.  Cut out a Honeyduke label.  Put a line of hot glue down the middle of the label.  Glue the Label in the middle of your lollipop stick.


2.  Put a glob of hot glue on the end of a pompom.  Stick the top end of your lollipop stick in the glue and let dry.  Stick them in your cupcakes and voila!





If you have any suggestions for upcoming crafts, please leave a comment.